Here are a few strategies for your online business...
1) Amplify your voice - with the use of blogs, email marketing and social media you have an opportunity to speak with new and repeat visitors. Let them know what's new, discounted and what's upcoming by utilizing the tools you currently have.
2) Automate your customer service - FAQ (frequently asked questions) is a great way to set your visitors mind at ease. Webforms is a great way to communicate and people expect a quick response. Make sure your forms are set up for this level of workflow.
3) Sell online - eCommerce is everywhere and is expected as part of doing business. This can be complicated but we have a solution that will handle this along with your customer database and your email marketing needs.
4) Build your community - With blogs, forums, customer comments and your customer database you will build long lasting relationships.
5) Generate new leads - here is your opportunity to use webforms to capture critical information that will lead to your next prospect. Along with workflows, that will respond quickly, and reporting tools, that give you vitals on your business, generating new leads will feel good.
Are any of these strategies part of your online business?